As per Panchang, this 12 months the pageant might be celebrated on September 18. The Tritiya Tithi will start at 11:08 AM on September 17 and finish at 12:39 PM on September 18, and the pageant might be celebrated on September 18.
Pooja Samagri required for the pageant
As per specialists, the pooja rituals require idols of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati together with ghee, camphor, lamps, agarbati, flowers, coconut, cotton sticks, mango leaves, betel leaves, banana leaves, dhatura fruit, coconut, sandalwood, fruits, and flowers. The pageant additionally requires shringar necessities like bangles, sindhore, mehndi, saree, toe ring, nailpaint, and extra.
Here are some meals rules and different restrictions that one ought to have in mind while fasting for Hartalika Teej:
1. The quick is noticed by married girls for the lengthy lives of their husbands. According to specialists, if the quick is noticed as soon as by a married lady, it has to be noticed yearly.
2. On the day of fasting, girls surrender water and meals for twenty-four hours and eat solely after the muhurat ends subsequent morning, after providing vermilion to Goddess Parvati.
3. During the muhurat time, girls provide prayers to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and carry out arti of each deities, and pray for the lengthy lives of their husbands.
4. The listing of dishes supplied to the deities consists of halwa, poori, thekwa, gujiya, kheer, coconut laddoo and contemporary fruits. In some locations, individuals additionally provide ready-made sweets like khaja, ghewar, and gulab jamun.
5. After performing the night puja, the ladies observing quick contact the ft of their husbands and search blessings.
6. During the puja muhurat, Lord Shiva is obtainable cow milk, bel batra, dhature ke phool and leaves as part of the puja ritual. It is believed to be Lord Shiva’s favourites.
7. Next morning, girls break the quick with one thing candy together with poori made in desi ghee.
8. On the day of the pageant, no onions or garlic are cooked in the home. Also, the consumption or cooking of meat is averted on the day of the pageant.
9. It can also be prompt to keep away from consuming alcohol, tobacco, and eggs on the day of the pageant.
Thumb and Embed Images: istock